It’s the End of the Decade
Well, we all made it to the end of the second decade of the 21st century and a few things didn’t happen globally, but still could:
- We didn’t launch World War 3.
- We didn’t have another 9/11 level terrorist attack in America.
- We didn’t have another 2008 style global economic meltdown.
- We didn’t have a plague of locusts pop up.
- We didn’t see the rise of artificial intelligence begin to slaughter useless humans.
- We didn’t see the Earth flip its polarity and have all of our electronics go haywire globally.
- We didn’t experience an alien invasion that united the globe in an era of world war followed by world peace and global space travel.
- We didn’t experience Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Netflix becoming one entity.
- We didn’t get a United Nations one-world, New World Order, style government with a mark that everyone has to take in order to buy or sell.
- We didn’t get communism back.
And that’s just ten.
So, for your edification, here are our top ten Sunday Satires for 2019.
Eh. What the hell, that’s twelve of them.
Have a great 2020 and a great next decade.