Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order had a trailer reveal during Star Wars Celebration this past weekend. Here are some of the details about the game:
- The story will be about Cal Kestis, a Padawan who escaped Order 66
- Cal is being played by Cameron Monaghan (Shameless, Gotham)
- Will take place directly after the events of Revenge Of The Sith
- Antagonists will be a Second Sister (Inquisitor) and Purge Troopers
- The game will have a focus on melee combat, lightsaber and Force powers
- Cal (you), will have to complete your training while being on the run
- “Familiar faces” will tie into the game
- A single player game, no multiplayer and no microtransactions
- Game to be released November 15tfor PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Is it possible that EA learned anything after the fiasco that is called Star Wars Battlefront II? It seems to be a complete 180-degree change from that game. This game is back to the prequel era, so no First Order, no Rey, no dead-beat dad Solo, no hide-a-way Luke. Since this is right after Revenge Of The Sith, we may see Yoda, Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, even Chewbacca.
What do you folks think about this? Any interest in this or has EA spoiled things so much that you will not even consider this. In principle, I have to say that I will not purchase this game due to how loyal fans have been treated. Of course, buying ANY game before it is released is really stupid these days. Even more than movies, reviews on games are critical to me to determine whether to purchase or not.
I want to see more information on the game, perhaps test a demo, see the reviews, then if it is good, get it once it is greatly discounted. Of course, if any of the developers attack the fans, I will treat it like how I did on Battlefield V, simply ignore its existence.
I will be following the progress on this game very closely.