Holy #$%^, I Love Dragon Ball Z Now!
I don’t know anything about Dragon Ball Z. I thought it was kind of like Pokemon, you know, something silly for kids with binders full of playing cards.
But, apparently, I was wrong. It’s actually binders full of women.
A movie called Dragon Ball Z Broy is premiering soon and it’s going to yuge in Brazil.
And there are literally dozens — if not hundreds — of more photos of young Rio women posing at this one theater.
What Is Going On With Brazil Women?
I don’t know much about the place outside of being told that they also recently elected a Literal Hitler. I have no clue what is up with the girls down there.
But I know someone who can get us some intel. Gib?
- 62% European, 21% African, 17% Native American. Wow, something for everyone!
- 75% of Brazilian women adore soccer. Look, the Brit-Bongs are happy!
- 80 percent of college-graduates aspire to top-level corporate jobs. 52% of American women do.
- 69% help for taking care of elderly relatives, compared with 48% in the U.S.
- Average height: 5′ 3 1/2″ (161.1 cm). Average non-Hispanic white woman: 5′ 5″ (164.9 cm)
- Average weight: 137.8 lb (62.5 kg). Here in The States, it’s 168.4 lb (76.4 kg) USA ftw 😐
- 64.3% are between 18 and 35 compared to 45% in the United States.
- 20% get pregnant before the age of 20.
- I could get into some more sexual data but FG is a family site. However, I will say this: Yes, it’s true. All of it!
- Obesity rate around 18%. But this is mainly in the north and central part of the country.
- In the south, there is a very high percentage of women with the Hourglass, Spoon and Bottom Hourglass body shape.
What Is “Bottom Hourglass”, Sensei?
WARNING: MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD
How May One Journey To Such A Paradise?
So, it’s cheap to get there, it’s cheap to stay there and the women sound pretty awesome.
Is there anything else you can do to convince me, Mr. Prince?